Are you the first member of your family who starts studying? Then you've come to the right place. We will help you to find a suitable senior buddy who will support you during your first year and help you with words and deeds. We also offer you interesting lectures, workshops and further assistance for a successful start of your studies.
For Junior-Buddies the programme offers:
- Support with questions and problems concerning your studies.
- Further training opportunities.
- Possibility of helping to shape the programme and organising individual activities.
- Building up a network in your own peer group.
- Personal and Competence development / acquisition of soft skills.
- Better social connections in the university.
Please find our information leaflet (in German) here.
Admission criteria: 1st year student (1st or 2nd semester) and short motivation letter (500 characters).
Simply fill out the registration form for junior buddies and send it back to us at email@example.com . We will contact you as soon as possible.