|Target group||Students, employees and professors, as well as all HHU members interested in diversity.|
|Termin||Once a semester.|
Participation is free of charge. Registration is required by .
The next dates
|16th November 2023||09.30-16.00 Uhr||Diversity Basics Workshop||online|
The Diversity Section offers diversity awareness training for interested faculty, staff and students at HHU. The following topics are covered:
- Indispensability and benefits of diversity
- (Recognizing (one's own) diversity
- Anti-bias and stereotyping
- Forms of discrimination: (in)direct, institutional, structural
- Diversity (dimensions) at HHU
Goals of the workshop are:
- To name options for action in dealing with diversity.
- To develop and implement ideas and examples for the constructive design of diversity strategies in one's own work environment.
- To understand and question the phenomena of anti-bias and stereotyping.
- To understand and reflect on forms of discrimination.
- To know the diversity dimensions of HHU.