|Students, employees and professors as well as all HHU members interested in diversity.
|Once each semester.
The participation is free of charge, but a registration is required via .
|20. +22.. of September 2022
|10 am - 4.30 pm
|Diversity Basics Workshop
The Section Diversity offers a Diversity Training for interested lecturers, employees and students of HHU in cooperation with the University Didactics. The focus lies within the following topics:
- Indispensability and benefits of diversity
- Anti-bias and stereotyping
- Recognizing (the own) diversity
- Diversity (dimensions) at HHU.
Training goals are:
- To designate options for actions in dealing with diversity.
- To develop and implement ideas and examples for a constructive design of diversity strategies in one's own work environment.
- To understand and question the phenomena of anti-bias and stereotyping.
- To network with other diversity interested members of HHU and to create synergy effects.
- To get to know HHU's diversity dimensions and their contextual meaning.